The Five Stages of Grief: Miyazawa Sae (SNH48)
- 1. Denial: Don't even joke about that. She's 11th! She's Super Senbatsu! She was 2000 points from 10th! She beat 12th place by 13,000 votes!!!!!! She has commitments to DiVA! They've been posting dance routines on their YouTube Channel! This is lies! LIES! Someone show me that stupid AKB diary with all the spooky information!
- 2. Anger: HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?! Seriously! How?! HOW IS SAE NOT IN TEAM K?!! She's one of the fucking pillars of AKB48! Well rounded, well regarded! What kind of shit for brains does not realize the damage they do removing her!? Management gear the fuck up!
- 3. Bargaining: You know what, it's fine if it's six months. A six month stay in a foreign land. Plus, Sae likes Shanghai crab. She can have shanghai crab all the time now. She travels a lot. DiVA went to China, Korea. She went to the US and Indonesia. She likes flying. And she'll be back. She's a pillar. Tano Yuka needs her to look up to! And the other dancers. They need her. Takamina is taking on a management role, one day in the future Sae will be a choreographer. All good.
- 4. Depression: Sae is Team K. She has to be there. It's a gut feeling. Everything feels wrong.
- 5. Acceptance: ... China has more than 1 billion people in it and has the fastest and largest growing middle class economies. Sae, if SNH is eligible, see you in top 5 in the general election 2013.
OMG. She looks like Nakaya Sayaka, Yagami Kumi and Iwata Karen all mixed together. Gorgeous!
~*'SaeXSayanee appreciation post'*~
The underrated SaeYaka ship…
I seriously didn’t know they were close at all..
Sae just likes all pretty girls with nice sized boobs XD
Sayanee approached Sae first and asked her for a two-shot and Sae ended up feeling up her elbow. lol.
They’re terribly cute together, there’s also google+ video of them being funny and touching chins（*/∇＼*）
If SaeYuki wasn’t my OTP it would probably be this couple. It’s the height difference, plus who doesn’t love Sayanee?!
Google+ Entry 21 Jul 2012
I am going to lick the lipstick left behind by Ms. Kaoru Mitsumune. (￣▽￣)
Nana is the bulletin board that connects me with Mittsu. (￣▽￣) LOL
Well, good bye then. LOL
It seems the photos I post on Google+ plus are all crazy. (￣▽￣)☆
Majisuka Gakuen 3 Ep 1 English Sub
- Program name: マジすか学園３ (Majisuka Gakuen 3)
- Episode title: The real stuff is here too
- Episode number: 1
- Airing date: July 13, 2012
- Official site: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/majisuka3/
So quick!! Thanks ProjectSub48! Woah. If that is indeed Sae in the next episode preview. Her line is “I’m going to skewer and eat you whole.” Sadist hired killer role? Psychotic role?
Epic battle in 29th Single Janken Tournament
1. UchiMayu [Janken] VS Miichan [Shaku] - MG2 (if this possible)
2. Kojiharu - who will going to end up her never-missed-participation in every AKB48 side A single [main song]
3. Sae VS Yuki - will Sae give the opportunity to Yukirin? [well, everyone knows that this is the most perfect pairing in AKB48]
4. if the twin tower are move on to top 4, another epic battle will appear..
who knows the fate of all members…
Number 3… FFFFUUUUUU I DISAGREE 100% AND OVER 9000!!! THE ONLY MOST PERFECT PAIRING IS TWINTOWER D:< KIZUNA LEGEND!!!
I really try not to rage over pairings (since everyone has their own opinions and stuff) but fffffuuuuuuuuuuuu I needed to let this out nau >_<#
As a SaeYuki OTP fan… I’m fearing Sae will strike out in round one as is. I just hope she’ll have a good costume to battle with, never mind if she’ll progress. Sae, please take advice from Sayaka… or Jurina, dress to your strengths and gain fans!
The second you realize #80 is Blue Rose and you have Kitahara Rie as one of the commentators.
Obviously there’s a rumor Sae is moving to Horipro (agency of Tomochin, Tomo~mi… and many other big names)
If this is true, prepare for lots of Sae promotion XDDD
Awesome if this happens!!!!
Sae had a 40,000+ election vote count, putting her far closer to the SKE top than anyone thought.
Plus, as far as I know, she doesn’t have a giant wota fanbase, instead having more female and international fans.
It’s about time she got more recognition and people stopped putting her in the background.